This is a minor update to fix some reported bugs, and unlock some other gameplay features that were hidden in the first build.
* Pops now cost 2 food per day, rather than 1.
* Running out of food causes the colony to begin to starve. This will cause one pop to be continuously damaged until they die or a source of food (like a farm) is provided.
* The town hall will no longer produce Pops if there is no available food income.
* Stones now take far longer to mine, but have increased amounts of stone according to their size.
* Trees now take longer to cut down.
* The game has been reduced in size from 2.1gb uncompressed to 1.3gb. I am continuing to work on cutting down the file size.
* The shipyard now unlocks ship-events, a dialogue driven event that occurs after day 10.
* Fixed a bug where the game could crash upon rebuilding the shipyard.
* Fixed an AI bug where Pops could walk into the ocean.
* Fixed a bug where the water would appear as black.